Wednesday, April 27, 2016

The Selfie Lottery

Hi all.. 
Just wanted to say hello and give you all a few updates here.. 
I am developing this sight to help teach all of you what I know about sweepstaking. When I am sweepstaking I win about 5-20 x's a month and you can too! This is going to be a little different than other sweepstake sights and I will be listing sweeps as well as tips on how to grow your sweepstaking wins - Enjoy 

With that I want to share a fun sweepstake I found online that I think you may find fun -- it's the Selfie Lottery - The Selfie Lottery

click here to enter  

you can win money with this one and here is my thoughts on this one - You can use your facebook picture and then ask all your friends on facebook to enter and you earn more by referrals so it would be  real fun game to play with your friends. 

Stay tune I will be posting more here for you to enjoy to help you win :) Enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment