Monday, May 9, 2016

Garden Clogs Review









Today I have been going from pillar to post if you have been watching me on youtube today you may have seen me talking about my review new Classic JOLLY clogs from http://www.gardenclogs.com/classic_clogs.html and I am LOVING THEM! I told Clay that these are the best garden clogs I ever owned (you can get them as shoes too if you don't like the back open.) They are made in Germany and SUPER COMFORTABLE! So many choices you really need to spend some time on the site to pick out the perfect colors and DESIGNS you love. I wear clogs year round as they are so practical when I am working and have to dash to go somewhere or it's Raining or dewy in the morning. The special design too makes them easy for cleaning and they LAST just about FOREVER!!!! If you are looking for a good summer footwear this is it! Let me know if you have ever owned this and chat with me on twitter @R47R and let me know if you own them or if you are going to buy a pair let me know which ones you picked out ! And getting back to my pillar to post story - These shoes were perfect for a day like today where I had some running around after my feet were already so tired from running around yesterday and then waking up at 3 am today .. and without my nap .. well you know I just keep moving.. and the shoes were a HUGE blessing for those very tired feet! I give these a HUGE thumbs up. We did receive our garden shoes free of charge in exchange for our honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment