Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Tools for Sweepstakers to help you #SWEEPSTAKE with Success to #WIN






Win father's day stuff click here

Win a cooler filled click here



Win click here


Win click here


Win a handbag click here



Win $200 click here


Skincare give a way click here




Must have for sweepstakers - Here are a few items that I feel every sweepstaker should have I hope you find this helpful :) 
Caseen Bella Smartphone Clutch Wristlet Wallet Case - Coral     My future daughter in law Courtney actually got me on to this.. why I am always carrying my purse around? I should just use a a wristlet plus it is perfect for sweepstakers as you can slip in your phone for those moments when you see a TEXT to win sweepstake and for those receipts that you will want to enter all the sweepstakes you find in. My favorite color is pink and with summer almost here I love to wear it almost everyday in some form . I just love this little wristlet and it's under $10 lots of holders too for notes etc.. and a nice zipper area. If you would like to order this please click here



Livros You Can`t Win If You Don`t Enter: American Edition - Carolyn Wilman (141968969X)Here are a couple books that I feel are a must have for sweepstakers Image result for sweepstakes millionaire   I love this book it has lots of good information for new and old sweepstakers alot. Lots of good down to earth helps for sweepstakers.To order Sweepstakes Millionaire click here The other book I would recommend is You Can't Win If You Don't  Enter By Carolyn Wilman. Carolyn was on TLC's High Stakes Sweepers and she shares her wins and her helps on winning. click here to order Caroline's book. 


Good Luck to all ! I hope this helps you to win big! 




Enter to win click here









No comments:

Post a Comment