Monday, July 25, 2016

Flat Box Lunch Box








http://www.flatbox-lunchbox.com/category-s/1838.htm   I am loving reviewing The Flat Box-Lunch box it is really cool as you can pack your lunch and wherever you go you have a "CLEAN" surface to eat off. I love this as I can remember the days where I did a lot of traveling and many times I ate in the car and just to have a spot to lay out my food on my lap is great. Of course my mind began to tick on some other uses I could use the bag for as I love to crochet - My addiction. I liked it because if I want to crochet or EMBRODIER I have a nice spot to lay out my work no matter where I am at and don't have to worry about my needlepoint getting dirty. So many uses.. My husband said Hey that could be used as a diaper bag and you could probably change a wee one on it. True! I remember when Russell was born I loved the tiny diaper bags that I could bring to church and this would be even better as I could use this as a quick change over the changing table at church and then toss it in the laundry for the next service. All said so many uses and I love the design! To order yours go to to http://www.flatbox-lunchbox.com/category-s/1838.htm I received mine free of charge for my honest review :) 






Win a car click here
Enter to win click to win

Enter to win click here

Win a $250 gift card click here

Win a computer click here
Win a room give a way click here

pet first aid kit click here to win



Check out our blog http://www.Poplebackyardfarm.blogspot.com for more sweepstakes!





     If you would like us to do a product review for you it's FREE and a easy way to get your brand name out there.

     Please help us by being  a sweetheart and sharing this post with your friends on facebook, instragram and twitter. Hugs to you! 

If you have a sweepstake or freebie you would like us to share on our blog please email us at PopleBackyardfarm@gmail.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment